CouchPotato, is an awesome automatic movie downloader and organizer and a perfect companion for your XBMC media center. A new update (b4ad7b45) is now available for CouchPotato. This post describes the changes in the new CouchPotato b4ad7b45 update and provides instructions on how to update your CouchPotato.
What's New in CouchPotato b4ad7b45
CouchPotato b4ad7b45 update brings numerous fixes and improvements, some of which are listed below:
- Add support for starttls and allow modification of SMTP server port
- Use order for quality allow calculation. fix #2396
- Only show n/a if undefined
- Prevent files keyerror for release_download files. fix #2392
- OMGWTF https url
- Add proper detail url for OMGWTF
- Add br2dvd as DVD alternative. fix #1604
- Allow par3 files in binsearch validation
- Add ignored group
- Don't add tags twice for dvd-r quality
- Add HD quality tags
- Merge branch 'refs/heads/develop'
- Merge pull request #2387 from restanrm/master
- Wrong variable logged in email notification
|Newshosting||>3000 days, unlimited, SSL, VPN||$9.99|| $99.99 ($8.33 / month)|
|UsenetServer||>3000 days, unlimited, SSL, VPN||$9.99||$99.99 ($8.33 / month)|
|Eweka||>3000 days, unlimited, SSL, EU Servers||€7,50 (Special!!!)|
|For more plans that may fit your needs please read our Usenet plan selection guide.|
The complete list of changes and fixes in CouchPotato b4ad7b45 update is available here.
Installation and Configuration Instructions
There are many ways to update CouchPotato. If you installed from git following our Ubuntu installation guide, then you may
~/.couchpotato and issue
git pull command:
cd ~/.couchpotato git pull
You may also get the CouchPotato b4ad7b45 update by clicking "Update to Latest" from the settings menu or click on the update notification that appears on top of the screen (shown below).
On windows, you may also just choose to download the latest installer from CouchPotato website and install over existing installation.